1. PVS-14 night vision goggle is a great choice for hunters and outdoor sports enthusiasts. With its 6.4° field of view, it offers a wide and clear view in the dark with a screen resolution of 330x224 pixels. It also works well during the day and the color is natural and beautiful.
2. The PVS-14 night vision device is also equipped with a built-in infrared illuminator to improve visibility in low light conditions. Suitable for night hunting, can be mounted on helmets . Able to clearly see the situation of the target. The farthest viewing distance at night is more than 150 meters.
3. Multiple usages, can be handheld, headband use, equipped with a J-arm connected to the helmet shield. Any object in the shot can be seen clearly and the effect of the wide angle can be appreciated.
4. Small size, light weight, easy to carry. The weight is 310g, which reduces the pressure on the head to the greatest extent, and is suitable for various scenes such as outdoor hunting and real-person confrontation games.
5. Sturdy and durable: Made of aviation-grade aluminum and high-strength polymer, it is not only strong, but also very durable. The surface is made of anodized aluminum, which is not easy to wear, and the equipment is not easy to rust in a humid environment. The coating is strong and the service life of the equipment is very long.
|Field of View(FOV)
|Exit Pupil Diameter
|Eyes Pot Distance
|Vseibility Regulating Range
|Minimum Observation Distance
|As far as the Night Viewing Distance
|Built in Power
|1.5/2.5h (1R ON/1R OFF)
|1. The power switch
|2. Infared illumination Brightness regulation
|3.Forced switch infrared lighting.
Night Vision is a precision electronic instrument used to observe the target in the night and twilight.
In order to meet in a very low light intensity, night vision with infrared irradiation light source, turn on the power switch, you can adjust its brightness by switching.
OP-168 is a day and night of night vision comes with infrared the irradiated light source.
Under bright and dim light it shows color lmages while black and white image in darkness.
OP-168 own infrared irradiation light source device,according to the use of environmental condition can be forced open or close, and may, according to the environment light brightness manual regulation to need the best condition.
Night-vision equipment can be split into three broad categories:
Scopes - Normally handheld or mounted on a weapon, scopes are monocular (one eye-piece). Since scopes are handheld, not worn like goggles, they are good for when you want to get a better look at a specific object and then return to normal viewing conditions.
Goggles - While goggles can be handheld, they are most often worn on the head. Goggles are binocular (two eye-pieces) and may have a single lens or stereo lens, depending on the model. Goggles are excellent for constant viewing, such as moving around in a dark building.
Cameras- Cameras with night-vision technology can send the image to a monitor for display or to a VCR for recording. When night-vision capability is desired in a permanent location, such as on a building or as part of the equipment in a helicopter, cameras are used. Many of the newer camcorders have night vision built right in.
Night-vision devices were first used in World War II and came into wide use during the Vietnam War.The technology has evolved greatly since their introduction, leading to several "generations" of night-vision equipment with performance increasing and price decreasing. Consequently, they are available for a wide range of applications, e.g. for gunners, drivers and aviators.