- High-performance Professional Digital Night Vision: TNVC-M250HD 1-8X Digital Night Vision is a high-performance professional digital night vision device, with strong adaptability to low illumination, high image quality, fine image quality, and can be used day and night.
- Umicore GASIR® Infrared Lenses: The objective lenses are Umicore GASIR® infrared lenses, optimised for a wide range of magnifications, and the eyepieces are higher than PVS-14 lenses with a multilayer coating to filter incoming light and improve imaging accuracy.
- Wide Range of Field of View: TNVC-M250HD 1-8X Digital Night Vision has a wide range of field of view (FOV) of 21.5°*12°.
- Water Resistance: TNVC-M250HD 1-8X Digital Night Vision is IP67 water resistant, making it suitable for outdoor activities such as hunting and hunting.
- Linkage Kit: We have developed a super useful linkage kit that allows this item to support single-eye mode, double-eye mode, left-eye mode and right-eye mode.
- Memory: TNVC-M250HD 1-8X Digital Night Vision has a memory capacity of 8GB-128GB, which
TNVC-M250 high-definition digital night vision device is a high-performance professional digital day and night night vision device, with strong adaptability to low illumination, high image quality, fine image quality, can be used day and night, all metal body is waterproof and light in weight Features. It also has day and night photography, video, video output and other supporting functions, which fully meets the individual needs of users, and is suitable for outdoor activities such as hunting and hunting.
The M250 1-8X infrared night vision device from EAGLE EYE is the latest creation. The powerful computing power gives this night vision device a powerful picture compensation and higher accuracy. The small and compact design allows you to use it with one hand. It can also be mounted on a helmet via a coupling bracket. Or it can be used on a rifle with the 24-0247 DLOC-IRD quick release mount (sold separately). We have developed a super useful linkage kit that allows this item to support single-eye mode, double-eye mode, left-eye mode and right-eye mode.
The objective lenses are Umicore GASIR® infrared lenses, optimised for a wide range of magnifications, and the eyepieces are higher than PVS-14 lenses with a multilayer coating to filter incoming light and improve imaging accuracy.
Military grade thumbstick, perfectly sized, no more searching for buttons in the dark. The multi-directional joystick control, unlike traditional buttons, is easy to find in total darkness. The ergonomic design of the monocular allows the user to take advantage of all the functions. The menu system, included, is designed to be intuitive and effective to operate
The extensive function operation menu allows for easy switching and function operation.
The included DV video cable allows you to connect to other video output devices such as computers or televisions for quick and easy management and sharing of video and picture files.
The product supports picture mode and video mode. Outstanding image quality, powered by Texas Instruments TEXAS INSTRUMENTS (TI) chips.
Vision Outdoors at Night: M250HD Night Vision Plus 850nm Long-Range Infrared Illuminator
|Objective aperture (mm)||16.5mm(effective aperture), ultra-broadband coating|
|Eyepiece diameter (mm)||43mm|
|Range of field of view(FOV)||21.5°*12°|
|Eye point distance||27mm|
|Diopter adjustment||"+2 ~-6|
|Sensor||SONY IMX385 1/2 inch|
|Sensor level||0.0001lux starlight-grade ultra-low illumination CMOS, 1280 x 960|
|Display components||0.4 inch LCOS LCD liquid crystal display|
|Standby time||45 minutes to 150 minutes|
|Built-in screen size||0.4", LCOS liquid crystal display|
|Image brightness adjustment level||5 st|
|Size||145.5mm×76.5 mm×56mm (without eye mask)|
|Recording function (recording/time recording)||45 minutes to 120 minutes|
|Storage temperature (°C)||"-35/+60℃|
|Other features||Split crosshairs Nine modes Red, green and black colour options|
|Integrated Picatinny rail|
|G24 dump truck interface|