- Simply place the leveler base plate on your gun rail or scope mount frame, under the scope turret; insert the proper wedge between the scope leveler and make sure the top of the wedge touches the bottom of the scope turret will level the reticle precisely
- Minimum gap between turret cluster and mount/Picatinny rail: 0.12"(The gap between the applicable turret cluster and mount/Picatinny rail is smaller than that of other similar products)
- Maximum gap between turret cluster and mount/Picatinny rail: 0.88"
- Made of high-quality aluminum alloy material 6061-T6 with a hard coat anodized for durability
This set of products includes the leveler base and both small and large wedges.
The small wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.12" to 0.65"
The large wedge requires a space between the rail/mount and turret cluster from 0.45" to 0.88"
- Place the scope in a one-piece mount or rings. Tighten rings, but leave loose enough that the scope can still be rotated by hand
- Place the leveler base plate on the Picatinny rail or one-piece mount directly below the turret cluster of the scope. The angled slot should be on the top side
- Insert the leveler wedge into the slot on the base plate from the side until it contacts the bottom of the turret cluster
- Gently apply pressure to the wedge until the scope rotates and is leveled
- Tighten one scope ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer
- Remove the wedge first and then the base plate
- Tighten the other ring according to the torque specifications provided by the ring/mount manufacturer