Magnifier Flip Mount & 5/8inch(16cm) Riser Mount Kit PP24-0232
The Flip Mount for the SkeetlR and UTM provides a solid platfom for mounting a BAE themal device, and is designed to flip the optic to a stowed position when not in use, providing the operator with front sight visibility. This mount is configured to attach to 1913 style Picatinny rails by means of two thumb screws, allowing for easy tool-free attachment and removal, and features a rear-located lock release lever to actuate the flip mechanism.
Material: Aluminum Alloy, Construction Light Weight, Aerospace Grade MetalCompatibility：Any Mil-Std-1913 21.2mm “Picatinny” rail systemCantilevered Flip Mounts:Flip Mounts are designed for the EOTECH and Aimpoint Magnifers, and are designed in several configurations with each version meant to flip out of the way when not in use and return to zero when back in operational mode.
1. Allows optic to flip to a stowed position for front sight visibility or to an operational position for magnifier operation.
2. Lightweight with field proven dovetail attachment system
3. Flip Angle for Stow 90 Degrees
4. Can pad optical goods and can collimate it smoothly even if I use a full-faced helmet mask and a face guard, a headset
5. Size：65mm(L) x 55mm(W) x 23mm(H)
Browse our website for the hottest items in the marketplace now.